Owner & Physical Therapist
Erin Conroy PT, DPT, CSCS is a Doctor of Physical Therapy with experience in a wide variety of orthopedic and neurological settings. Erin earned her Bachelor of Science from the University of Michigan in 2011 and her Doctor of Physical Therapy degree from Columbia University in 2014. In addition to her training in orthopedics, sports medicine, and post-operative rehab, Erin is trained in Vestibular Rehab, is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS), and earned her Certification in Applied Functional Science (CAFS) from the Gray Institute. She has also enjoyed paying it forward by serving as a Clinical Instructor for DPT students and was honored by the DPT faculty at the University of Illinois at Chicago with their 2017 SK Campbell Award for Excellence in Clinical Instruction.
As a Physical Therapist and fitness professional, Erin’s goal is to empower you to move, feel, and perform better through an individualized treatment program catered towards your specific goals. Her mission is to not only help you feel better but to also give you the tools to take on your everyday physical challenges without limitations.
When Erin is not working, she is perfecting the handstand, mentoring for LaunchU, staying active with friends, finding her next favorite podcast, and counting down the days until ski and snowboard season.
Clinic Manager & PT Technician
Thomas McCallister is West Town’s Clinical Manager and primary Technician. He is currently attending Malcolm X College, where he is pursuing his license to become a Physical Therapy Assistant and certified Personal Trainer. Thomas facilitates in leading patients through therapeutic procedures and handles administrative operations that encompasses all patient care.
In his free time, Thomas enjoys being active outdoors and wandering the city. He is an avid drawer and appreciates art in all its forms. Go Dawgs!
West Town Physical Therapy is focused on providing comprehensive and personalized care to patients that empowers them to reach their goals. Whether you have an acute injury or chronic pain, West Town PT can help.
- A Holistic Approach: We consider your overall health, not just the issue that brings you into our office.
- Personalized Care: Your treatment program is catered specifically to you, in uninterrupted one-on-one sessions.
- Patient Education: Our goal is to give you the knowledge and tools to heal, stay healthy, and spend LESS time in our office.
- Support on the Go: We provide web and app support for treatment plans including easy-to-follow videos accessible to you at any time.
- West Town Physical Therapy is here to help! Contact us for your consultation today!