About Sarah Weidman, MPT
Sarah Weidman has over ten years of outpatient orthopedic experience in the Chicagoland area. Her passion is to help others achieve their health and fitness goals. A lifelong athlete who has competed in a range of sports from gymnastics to soccer as well as running marathons, she understands the rigors of a training program and the determination to stay on track.
Sarah is dedicated to cultivating a supportive office environment that helps patients better understand their health. She believes in arming you with the tools necessary to both recover and prevent future injuries.
When away from the office, Sarah can be found with her family running along the lakefront or enjoying her other passion – Chicago’s fantastic food scene.
Sarah Weidman founded West Town Physical Therapy to provide comprehensive and personalized care to patients that empowers them to reach their goals. Whether you have an acute injury or chronic pain, West Town PT can help.
- A Holistic Approach: We consider your overall health, not just the issue that brings you into our office.
- Personalized Care: Your treatment program is catered specifically to you, in uninterrupted one-on-one sessions.
- Patient Education: Our goal is to give you the knowledge and tools to heal, stay healthy, and spend LESS time in our office.
- Support on the Go: We provide web and app support for treatment plans including easy-to-follow videos accessible to you at any time.
- West Town Physical Therapy is here to help! Contact us for your consultation today!